This post is also available in: Bulgarian
Have you ever dreamed of having a selection of a few delicious recipes, ready to be cooked in absolutely no time for an unsophisticated family party?
This recipe is just the kind!
Fresh fish fillet baked in a matter of a minutes to a golden perfection. Sounds simple enough… yet with a twist, elevating this dish from something humble to deliciously divine.
The magic resides in all round combination of flavious: soft fish fillet covered in a aromatic crispy crust of breadcrumbs, lemon zest, parsley and parmesan served with light cream fraiche sauce and mellow potato mash. A delicious perfection… already looking forward for cooking it for a second time.
1. Preheat the oven 200C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Season the sea pegasius fillets well on both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Melt the butter in a shallow frying pan. Remove from the heat, add the breadcrumbs, lemon zest and half the parsley. Toss and set aside.
4. Place half the breadcrumb mixture in four rows on the prepared tray. Place the fillets on top and press firmly into the crumbs. Top each fillet with the remaining crumbs and sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake for 12–15 minutes until cooked through.
5. To make the sauce, mix the crème fraiche, mayonnaise, remaining parsley, sugar, and lemon juice together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve the fish with a dollop of sauce and mashed potatoes.