Brie & Apple Chutney canapés Posted on
January 5, 2014 by
Celebrations, Parties, Recipes, Starters
This post is also available in:
Delicious, fast and easy to make party canapés.
No cooking required. End-to-end work for no more than half an hour.
Could life be any easier?
My inspiration for these canapés came from a similar recipe I have noticed by a fellow blogger Adam Dolge.
In his recipe blog website Peppered Salt he describes how to make these delicious canapés using home made peach chutney instead.
I am sure that any fruit chutney: mango, apple or peach will work perfectly well for this brie canapé recipe.
- Apple chutney
- 250g Brie
- 1 French baguette
- a handful of fresh chives (or thyme) for decoration
- 1 tsp of butter
- Cut the French baguette into thin rolls.
- Melt the butter in a cooking pan and lay the baguette rolls (one side only) to bake for a few minutes until golden.
- Take the bread roll out of the pan and arrange on the serving tray.
- Top with a thin slice of brie and a tea spoon of apple chutney.
- Decorate with chives or other fresh herbs to taste.